4G/LTE VDSL2/ADSL2+ Dual-Band Wireless VoIP VPN Router
- Compliant with VDSL2/ADSL2+ standards
- Triple-WAN ports for 3G/4G LTE, VDSL2/ADSL2+ fallback, Gigabit Ethernet WAN (EWAN) for broadband connectivity
- Load balance among multiple WAN interfaces
- Embedded LTE and SIM slot
- Simultaneous dual-band Wireless 867Mbps (5GHz) and 300Mbps (2.4GHz)
- Gigabit EWAN and LAN ports
- IPv6 ready (IPv4/IPv6 dual stacks)
- Fibre (FTTC/FTTP/FTTH) ready with high WAN throughput via EWAN port
- NBN (National Broadband Network) ready*1
- USB port for storage.
- QoS for traffic prioritization and bandwidth management
- Secure VPN with powerful DES/3DES/AES
- Compliant with IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n and 802.11ac standards
- WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) for easy setup
- Wireless security with WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK
- Multiple wireless SSIDs with wireless guest access and client isolation
- Supports bridge grouping
- SOHO firewall security
- Auto failover and fallback
- VoIP SIP protocol
- Supports IPTV application*2
- Ideal for home, SOHO, retail stores
3G/4G LTE Mobility and Always-On Connection
The BiPAC8200VAZ router allows you to insert 3G/4G LTE SIM card to its built-in SIM slot, enabling you to use a 3G/4G LTE Internet connection, which makes downstream rates of up to 150Mbps*3 possible. With the increasing popularity of the 3G/4GLTE standard, communication via the BiPAC8200VAZ is becoming more convenient and widely available – allowing you to watch movies, download music on the road, or access e-mail no matter where you are. You can even share your Internet connection with others, no matter if you’re in a meeting, or speeding across the country on a train. The BiPAC8200VAZ provides failover & fallback feature. These features are perfect for office situations where constant connection is paramount.
Smooth, Responsive Net Connection
Quality of Service (QoS) gives user full control over outgoing data traffic. Priority can be assigned by the router to ensure that important transmissions like gaming packets, VoIP calls or IPTV/streaming content passes through the router at lightning speed, even when there is heavy Internet traffic. The speed of different types of outgoing data passing through the router is also controlled to ensure that users do not saturate bandwidth with their browsing activities.
Maximum Performance Dual-band Wireless Router
Featured with simultaneous dual-band technology, the BiPAC 8200VAZ can run both 2.4GHz and 5GHz frequency bands at the same time, offering ultra-fast wireless speeds of up to 867Mbps (5GHz) and 300Mbps (2.4GHz), and SSIDs on both bands. The BiPAC 8200VAZ, by adopting this state-of-the-art technology, allows for multiple-demand applications, such as streaming HD videos and multiplayer gaming simultaneously. The Wireless Protected Access (WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK) and Wireless Encryption Protocol (WEP) features enhance the level of transmission security and access control over wireless LAN. The router also supports the Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) standard, allowing users to establish a secure wireless network by simply pushing a button.
The BiPAC 8200VAZ-1200 has four Gigabit LAN ports and one Giga Ethernet port as an Ethernet WAN port. This EWAN offers another broadband connectivity option for connecting to a cable, DSL, fiber modem.
Secure VPN Connections
The BiPAC8200VAZ-1200 supports embedded IPSec VPN (Virtual Private Network) protocols, allowing users to establish encrypted private connections over the Internet. You can access your corporate Intranet and transmit sensitive data between branch offices and remote sites anytime; even when you are out of office, thus enhancing productivity.
|802.11n (2.4 GHz)||●(300Mbps)|
|802.11ac (5 GHz)||●(867Mbps(2×2))|
|dual band 802.11n||–|
|Serial port (RS-232)||–|
|IPv4 / IPv6||●|
|Failover / Fallback||●|
|Dual firmware images||–|
|Physical Specifications||Dimensions: 8.86″ x 7.20″ x 2.87″ (225 mm x 183 mm x 73 mm)|
|Power Requirements||Input: 15V DC, 2.0A|
|Operating Environment||Operating temperature: 0℃ ~ 40℃|
|Humidity||20% ~ 95% non-condensing|